Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i wanted to do was take my swim and get in a little sunbathing. you know a little "me" time. and being the celeb that i am, always getting "hounded" by the paps...
oh well, such is life when you're a gorgeous celeb like me... :)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i swim every weekend
making sure i know where the steps are in the pool at grandhuminz house in case i try and fall in later.
i like swimming. for about 18 seconds. i like sunning better

·
Registered
608 Posts
Woweeeeeeeeee!!!! You sure are a little beauty Esther:cool:

Uhmn.....Just wondering,( for no reason in particular)...Do you have a boyfriend? and do you like the more mature hound with loads of $$$$ to throw around?
Tobyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
517 Posts
Oh Esther what a beautiful picture of you. What are your secrets -- who does your ears and makeup?
Beware of that Toby fellow -- he is flirting with all of the girls! He was just flirting with me on another thread -- trying to get between my WWormmie and me! I think I know his type -- all bark!
Maybe he should show himself so we know he is a basset and not (gulp) a Scottish Terrier in disguise! He is from Glasgow you know!
Tour pal Pais

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Yes, Toby, why no pics?

Estha, that is very nice pic of u.
'ready for my close-up' is what it says to me.
that's great that u get to swim every weekend! i still need to post my Yuhshemittee pic and my adventure there. let's just say that i tried to go swimming in the river, but it didn't go that well. my person says i am gonna need swim lessons.

did u have swim lessons too? how did u learn to swim?

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Hank your momma is right; Esther, is beautiful and distinguished.

Poor, Worm, getting picked on this week. Come to Nebraska, buddy, I'll show ya around, and we'll go to where momma works and the nice girl there will give us biscuits!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts