Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm still here, lurking the board, sometimes replying.

I'm not doing that well, but wanted to launch the Basset Hound Holiday Card Exchange anyway.
I'm not dropping this yearly tradition!

So, I'm awayting your enrollments (firtst one in!)

Greetz

Patrick

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Patrick- it's good to see a post from you again. I'm sorry to hear that you're not doing that well. I hope your beautiful bassets are keeping you company.

Last year was the first time I participated in the card exchange- it was so much fun to get those cards and pictures! I took them into the nursing home where Murray and I volunteer, and they were great conversation starters- some of the patients who normally don't say much were really interested in the basset pictures and laughed and talked about them.

Thanks for organizing again and taking on this daunting task!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Patrick, Francis and I send our best wishes. I'm sorry you're not doing well and thank you for organising the Christmas card exchange.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thx for the best wishes! That's one of the reasons I keep coming here, that and the stories and pictures about all those wonderful hounds.

It's nothing I won't get over, but it'll take time, and I'll have my good days, just as I have my bad days.

Rest assured, Maurice, Lola and Bianca are at my side litteraly day and night, and it's unbelievable how good THAT feels. On a bad day they always manage to get a smile on my face, even if I'm ready to give up the fight.

Greetz

P.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Glad to hear from you again Patrick, but saddened that you aren't up to par. Do take care of yourself. Thanks so much for organizing the Christmas card exchange once again. Hopefully things will go smoother this year. This will be our fourth ( gosh how time flies) year, and the wonderful cards are a highlight to our Christmas. The neighbors can't wait for them to arrive. So count the Carter's and Bogie in for the exchange for 2007.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Hi all,

I'm still here, lurking the board, sometimes replying.

I'm not doing that well, but wanted to launch the Basset Hound Holiday Card Exchange anyway.
I'm not dropping this yearly tradition!

So, I'm awayting your enrollments (firtst one in!)

Greetz

Patrick[/b]
Hi Patrick,
Whatever it is, I hope you feel better very soon. We'd like to be part of the exchange. Please let us know how to sign up officially.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Patrick,
Whatever it is, I hope you feel better very soon. We'd like to be part of the exchange. Please let us know how to sign up officially.[/b]
you'll find all instructions on the very top of the forum, very first topic (sticky).

greetz

P.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts