Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The kids birthday was almost one month ago. Today they recieved a package from my best friend. I got lost in the mail and returned to her somehow. She had to resend it! All for the dogs!! They loved their package!

It had beef strips, pooch pops and a travel water bowl!!

Here is Stickers relaxing with her toys!!

Here she is after yawning!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Great picture. But not as good as the one where they are in their beds, under sheets, with their heads on pillows :lol:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Thats good for them to have their birthday extended. I love the picture after the yawn, that is tooo cute.

·
Registered
316 Posts
You can tell the personality of those two through their pictures. It's in the eyes.

Rusty is the pretty mama's boy. The cuddler.

Stickers is the alpha diva.

I have two diva's at home. I'm partial to the diva's!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WOW!!! You are EXACTLY RIGHT ON about Rusty & Stickers personalities!! That's impressive! She is the BOSS no question. He is Mama's boy and loves the world and everyone in it. She can be a bit stand offish at times. My Husband adores her. I too have a huge soft spot for her. I must admit, she reminds us of our precious Maggie Mae (ATB) in her looks and behavior.

·
Registered
316 Posts
WOW!!! You are EXACTLY RIGHT ON about Rusty & Stickers personalities!! That's impressive! She is the BOSS no question. He is Mama's boy and loves the world and everyone in it. She can be a bit stand offish at times. My Husband adores her. I too have a huge soft spot for her. I must admit, she reminds us of our precious Maggie Mae (ATB) in her looks and behavior.[/b]

That's why everyone should own at least one male and one female in their lifetimes. Their personalities are so different, and just so 'basset.'

I think we men like the females more. We are used to having to work for attention. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
I must admit, she reminds us of our precious Maggie Mae (ATB) in her looks and behavior.[/b]
That surprises me. From what you have posted I think Maggie Mae looked very male(which I like alot).

·
Registered
316 Posts
That surprises me. From what you have posted I think Maggie Mae looked very male(which I like alot).[/b]

I believe she means by personality. She's a stubborn female, but knows when to turn on the charm to get what she wants. She's too smart for her own good.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stickers resembles my Maggie Mae in her younger years. Unfortunately was back then we didn't have digital cameras so I never posted photos of her when she was young. Stickers definitely turns on the charm when it's to her advantage!! Smart girl she is!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts