Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so since several people had asked I got some pictures of the puppies last night when I saw them. They are all growing waaaayyyy to fast. These are stacked shots so I could see how they are all progressing. Mind you they aren't very good stacked shots as none of them are fond of having their rears placed yet and as soon as you touched the tails it was a no go so their tails aren't in the traditional place and their stack isn't the best but it's something for me to go on as they grow. Hope you like them.

First here is Savy's Chatty Cathy or "Holly"

Next here is Savy's Social Butterfly or "Morgan"

And last but certainly not least is Savy's Talk to the Paw or "Raven"

They are a royal pain in the rear to stack right now but it was fun trying to get them to anyway. I knew they wouldn't all be like Roxie and do it from the start pretty much.

Just curious what those of you in the conformation world think. I know what I'm thinking so far so just wondering if any of you see the same things.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm no expert either, but if I had to choose one, I would go for Raven. He just has that 'look'. Be interesting to see what the professionals on this board think.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
It is kind of hard to tell since they are dark and so is your shirt.Once they learn to relax a little do the photos with a lighter shirt ,please.:D

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Hard to tell. I'm kinda partial to Morgan - but then her markings remind me of my foundation bitch. I do think she has the nicest rear, though.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I saw the puppies last night and was able to get some halfway decent stacked photos of them. They are turning out so nice. I'm just thrilled with them. Photos aren't that great as our camera is going downhill it seems.

Here is Morgan aka Savy's Social Butterfly

Here is Holly aka Savy's Chatty Cathy

And here is my little star Raven aka Savy's Talk To The Paw

They are a pain in the butt to get candid photos of cause they rarely ever stop moving unless they are sleeping. That coupled with our camera having a melt down makes it pretty tough. Here is what it usually ends up like. LOL

·
Registered
103 Posts
Some beautiful pups there! Raven has such a beautiful coat! I have to laugh at the last picture...I have come to the conclusion that Bassets aren't the most photgenic dogs...everytime I TRY to get a nice pic of the girls, Snickers ALWAYS ends up moving! GRRRRR......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts