Basset Hounds Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unfortunately I feel like a square peg in a round hole on this site. I have truly loved your humor and hilarious pictures, but I am feeling that there isn't room for me here. I shall bid adeau. I truly was hoping that I had something worthwhile to contribute, but that is doubtful. Bonnie

·
Registered
289 Posts
Did something happen?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Did something happen?[/b]

I was wondering the same thing. Why the post?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I haven't read all your posts, but you seem like an intelligent person who loves their hounds! I also have never noticed any negativity or anything like that towards you.

I am truly puzzled! Have we all missed something?

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Just did a search... nothing even remotely negative or discouraging turned up. Why would you feel unwelcome? :huh:

·
Registered
773 Posts
I did a search, too, and found nothing amiss. The OP has made only a few posts, asked a few questions, got a few answers. No one was even remotely rude to her. Maybe she didn't get enough attention? Don't know why she felt she had to make a big announcement about leaving, but as I said -- I suspect she didn't feel she was getting enough attention, and now -- she's getting quite a bit :blink: .....

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
Sorry, we should have seen and closed this O/T thread sooner! The great thing about the internets is that there's something for everyone; if one community doesn't suit, there's always another one to join. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.