Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Bogie with daffodils that have just started blooming.

Bogie soaking up the sun on a rare 82 degree day in SD in April.

Bogie trying out his new pipe bed that we will use outside.
He decided it was a pretty good bed for inside.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I like the pipe bed. Did you make it, or buy it? I may look into making something like that for my two. Their couch has about had it. Notice I said their couch, it's no longer in shape for people use.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Digger-Dozer: You asked about the pipe bed. We ordered it from "Care-a-Lot Pet Supply. It's the "Pipe Dreams Bed" 36"x24". Seems very well made, time will only tell on that.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great pictures. Bogie's looking like he's enjoying the sunshine. Twinkie was outside with me much of this afternoon. I took a book and sat out in the sunshine myself for a while. Now its on to preparing for tomorrow's dinner!

Janet 'n Twinkie

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
:D Very nice photos!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bogie is so handsome! Rusty & Stickers love their pipe beds too!!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Just in case I can't get back on the forum, I wanted to say I love the pictures :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
After two weeks of above 30 degrees above normal temperatures, temps were in the eighties, the snow left and Spring came. Pretty amazing how quickly it has turned green, tiny leaves on the trees, and tulips are popping up. Our first rain last night, not snow, so I guess winter is over for South Dakota.
Bogie is loving it, and wants to be outside all the time. He is chasing the robins and wishes he could climb the trees and get the squirrels.

I had to re-register, tried changing my password, which somehow messed things up. As a result I'm now BubbaLeroy2.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts