Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moe is seven and a half years old right about now. I thought his galloping days were done, at least if it didn't involve food. I was wrong. :? All day he's been galloping about, ears flapping in the breeze and jowls bouncing to and fro. I caught a glimpse of his tail flying past the window and looked out in just time to see him crash into poor little Tally, sending her sprawling. :roll: He appeared out of the blue just in time to steal the paper towels I had used to wipe the algea off the birdbath (then made me chase him all over the yard to get them out of his mouth :p ). Then he crashed into the back of my legs and almost bowled me over as I headed towards the house! :eek: He has this wild and crazy look in his eyes that used to mean trouble in his younger days. This is more energy than he's shown all winter... I hope his poor old out-of-shape body can take all this unaccustomed activity.

Oh well... when the temps go up past seventy-five his activity level will go back down and we'll all be safe once more... :lol:

Anyone else's hounds experiencing bouts of Spring Fever?

Terry

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Originally posted by Terry
Oh well... when the temps go up past seventy-five his activity level will go back down and we'll all be safe once more...  

Terry
Truer words were never spoken!! :roll: Murrays "off switch" is the same temperature as Moe's-

·
Registered
44 Posts
Not for sure if it's spring fever or not, but I sure know Flash loves ANY, ANY paper products including paper towels. It may be a good thing that Moe is up and in his old ways... give it some time, bu he should be good to go! 8)

·
Registered
662 Posts
*lol* Sounds like Mocha and Beldin (AND my mother's chow/lab cross, Bella)!

Ever since we got the new yard and the temeratures have been warming the hounds and the dog seem to have gone crazy out there racing around and darting all over the place!

I didn't know the hounds had that much in them!

It's hilarious but i sure wouldn't want to get in their way! :)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Uhm, it's not spring yet in California.
It's been raining nonstop for 35 days!!! I think spring is cancelled.
(Eventhough yesterday and today was sunny, but not for long) :x

Both of my hounds are staying indoor mostly and whining all day...
Poor hounds! :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts