Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chili had her puppies on September 21, 1 boy and 7 girls. The father is Ch True Pleasure Hubble

More photos can be seen here

·
Registered
782 Posts
Oh, are they to die over!!! That video of the very, very busy little pups feeding is gorgeous. I love it.
What a proud, but tired, little mother she must be.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Aww what a beautiful mommy and adorable puppies!

~Heather

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi Miriam! Saw Mike and Macey at an AHBA hunt this past Sunday. She did great! No rabbits, but 2nd in her cast. What a funny nose on a pretty girl! Hope all is well and hope to seee you soon. I have a 6 mos. old bitch from John Meahl out of Branscombe/Skyline breeding. Probably my first conformation CH. She's a pretty pistol with a pedigree to die for! Good luck with the puppies, Belinda.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:) Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :) How precious!!! I can't wait to see pictures as they grow up.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Seems like yesterday that Chili was the size of her pups. Doesn't she look proud!

Miriam, my Eloise had seven puppies last weekend. Spot was grandfather to both sire and dam of this litter, and my greatest hope is that they have his wonderful temperament.......

·
Super Moderator
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seems like yesterday that Chili was the size of her pups. Doesn't she look proud!

Miriam, my Eloise had seven puppies last weekend. Spot was grandfather to both sire and dam of this litter, and my greatest hope is that they have his wonderful temperament.......[/b]
We need pictures!

Spot is GREAT-grandfather to these puppies....geeez how time flies!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.