Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week a friend from Canada came to visit and while George was all in favor of an extra human slave to serve and adore him, he was not in any more of a mood to be cooperative.

A few minutes after this photo -- and mind you, he had already begun being stubborn because we had turned towards home -- we ducked through an empty lot into our own yard and he went splat. Flat basset. Full bore. His previous spells of flat basset have been more like immovable basset. That is, he'll stay on his feet but refuse to budge another step. This time he actually flopped onto the grass and when I went to pick him up (yes, I'm a patsy, I carry him when he does that) he was as limp as a sack of potatoes, to quote my Canadian friend, who found this whole proceeding hilarious. [/img]

·
Registered
144 Posts
Ah yes and to think I'm complaining about a 20 lb flat basset.

I think I'm going to invent a little basset jack that helps smaller basset owners to get their flat bassets back up on all four paws.

Or maybe we need a basset triple A service? Within two miles from your house or car or campsite someone with a sausage, fan and water bottle will come by and help revive our drooping bassets?

lala

A

·
0 Posts
General does the dead stop thing when we turn down the road to our house after walkin around the block. So funny how our dogs have the same personalities.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts