Basset Hounds Forum banner

Soundtrack Baker Street

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Mikey T 
#1 ·
Hope's Very expensive singleton puppy

\

See less See more
#3 ·
lol it's a boy ! We have too man boys already. one was suppose to be in florida by know but then Covid Have to wait to see how he turns out on whether we or the stud dog owner decided to keep. That said he is/has been one very expensive puppy late 4 day, emergency c-section, at least 1 ultra sound every day late,

#9 ·
Mikey, in your experience how often do you see a singleton puppy? Do these puppies typically have issues with socialization? Do you seek a home for them like a typical litter or do you tend to retain and develop these puppies yourself?
I appreciate your help as I try to learn about this breed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#10 ·
this is our first singleton ever. Socialization is different with singletons but to be Honest Covid-19 has much bigger impact at least for us because we have many adults that sort of take the place of sibblings. and placement is no different depends on the individual dog, if he fits in with breeding program or not.

#11 ·
this is our first singleton ever. Socialization is different with singletons but to be Honest Covid-19 has much bigger impact at least for us because we have many adults that sor of take the place of siblings. and placement is no different depends on the individual dog, if he fits in with breeding program or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.