Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be getting my first basset hound puppy this week! I am soooo excited! :D Here is a photo of her, cute little Petunia! Frieda's Girl #2  3-28-11 002 Petunia.jpg
I also am owned by a 3 year old rescue black & tan coonhound mix, Daisy! You can see her pic in my album.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome Petunia....I myself just became a first time basset mommy in Dec....this is an excellent site for any of your questions or just to brag like we all do:D.

Here's to many happy years with you and the new "baby" Petunia...

Woody Hayes and his Mommy Kristi

·
Registered
113 Posts
YAY! Congratulations!! There is nothing like being owned by a Basset! We got Bernie in December after being Bassetless for 7 years and I just don't know how we went so long. lol

Petunia is a cutie!! Love the name!

Happy Arooos from Bernie & Kay

·
Registered
973 Posts
Daisy looks like a rottweiler mix, she is beautiful. I love mutts!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Petunia's a cutie!!! And Daisy looks like a purebred mutt for sure! Congratulations on your new Basset pup!

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Congrats! Petunia is a cutie pie. Many happy years with her! Boomer and mom.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Welcome! We love basset babies, so be sure to share all your photos when she gets here.

Watch out for the crew here on the board...they'll convince you that bassets need to be in pairs;) I happily listened and we got our new baby a week and a half ago.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Welcome! We love basset babies, so be sure to share all your photos when she gets here.

Watch out for the crew here on the board...they'll convince you that bassets need to be in pairs;) I happily listened and we got our new baby a week and a half ago.

I've been listening, but I can't convince my husband! :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts