Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=4]DOES ANYONE FIND THIS TRUE? WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THE BATH ROOM DOOR IS LOCK IN ORDER TO TAKE A BATH OR SHOWER. CHLOE WILL JUMP RIGHT IN IF YOUR NOT WATCHING CLOSELY. SHE LOVES THE WATER AND MY WIFE REALY DOESN'T WANT HER COMPANY AT BATH TIME LOL.....SO EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I SNEEK THE DOOR OPEN JUST TO HEAR HER HOLLER LOL.....

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Elvis does not mind taking a bath one bit. I think he enjoys all of the attention and enjoys having his momma all to himself.
Sadie, the choc. lab, has a fit as does our bad beagle boy, Roscoe.

But once Elvis gets out of the tub... you better watch out. His motor starts turning and he runs and jumps and goes all kinds of crazy complete with moans and lots of barking. His burst of post-bath energy usually lasts for at least 15 minutes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mollie is really hating water at the moment.

We bathed her last night and she did the classic running around madly afterwards and I also tried to introduce her to water at the beach the other day and she hated it once she worked out it wasn't a giant drinking bowl.

I think you are lucky your basset likes the water, as long Chloe doesn't jump into something out of her depth!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Yes!!! That was my Samantha as a pup!! She has since outgrown her love of the tub... but it was so cute while it lasted :lol:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Mine love baths ... not-so-much of the luv when it comes to larger bodies of water though like swim holes, etc.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Emma and Doris will accept being bathed - meaning they freeze to a salt sculpture during the event...

Emma has been swimming once, and has decided not to do it anymore. <_<

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
15 Posts
Charlie is almost 2yrs now and he still loves his bath. He even likes for me to take a shower. He lays just outside the shower door and as soon as I step one toe out he wants to lick the water off my feet. :unsure:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts