Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yogi is such a big handsome fella! Love his coloring. Rockin' that thundershirt! Did it help him this 4th?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yogi just turned nine years old on June 30. Yes, he is the sweetest, most lovable dog (obedient too) that I have ever known. Not a mean bone in his body. Takes after his daddy who is quite a looker.
Sadly, the thundershirt does not work for either of our dogs. They didn't need them for the fourth as our neighborhood was surprisingly quiet this year and the three days of fireworks, they went for a ride with me so they didn't get any stress at all from it this time. We'll see what happens on Labor Day.
Thanks for all the nice compliments!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yogi is a very handsome dog....he just looks like he has the sweetest nature.....

Glad he made it through the 4th unscathed....and looks like a great birthday...Here's to many more Yogi.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Happy Belated Birthsay Yogi -- you are one handsome fella. You look like a lovable, hugable snuggler. Love your gentle white face and years of wisdom eyes.

·
Registered
209 Posts
What a handsome boy!!!

He seems a little disappointed however that he got clothes for his B-day and not a nice juicy bone...LOL!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, he didn't get the thundershirt for his birthday. I actually got that for him back in April. He did get some Booda Bones which he loves. He got so excited when he opened his gift that he tore open the bag that the bones come in. lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts