Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It started off with a walk round the forest at 6:30 a.m. Snoopy was let off his leash, because he adores the trees, and the smells of squirrels and rabbits. He's mostly good off the leash except today, when he went missing.

15 minutes of me running through the trees, calling him, with my Rusty Spaniel following just behind me, following scents. Thankfully, there was no one around to hear me yelling like a lunatic. And no one to laugh when I turned round to find Snoopy running alongside Rusty, helping me look for whatever I'd lost.

Today, I had to repaint my stairwell. I had all my paint poured out in a tray, when the phone rang. I answered it, and had my back turned for around 3 minutes. When I looked back, there were white paw prints from the tray,down the hallway, into the lounge. I followed the trail, to find Snoopy on the rug, with the bottom half of his ears dripping with white emulsion, and white paint on his nose, whiskers and paws.

I forgot just how curious these houndies are. All is clean now. Snoopy's slept all afternoon after his busy day.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id have photographed his paint beard, but was too worried in case he'd drunk the paint. he hadn't, fortunately!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts