Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after seeing all the wonderful new puppies on here lately. We just couldn't resist. Snoopy has taken to her pretty well, however he does tire of her quickly, but she just loves him death and wants to be around him all the time.

We got Vanessa from the Mid America Basset Hound Rescue, same place we got Snoopy from 3 years ago. Vanessa came from a puppy mill rescue along with 8 other puppies. As of Sunday all but one had been adopted.

www.mabr.org (Mid America Basset Rescue)

Here are some pictures of our new little angel.

It also appears that Vanessa has turned into a camera lush. While I was trying to edit photos from yesterday she was doing everything in her power to get my attention and take more photos and would not leave me alone til I did. That would be following 2 photos.

[ February 26, 2006, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: ChristieJ ]

·
Registered
110 Posts
She is absolutely adorable. And that second picture up there, with her looking on rather coyly while Snoopy says hello? So sweet my teeth are itching. What a look!

A

·
0 Posts
Oh my gosh...she is just too adorable! And so is her big sister!

The MABR is a great organization and so glad you were able to find her there and that the STL area has another Basset to add to our community!

ENJOY them both!

Kathy

J

·
0 Posts
She's gorgeous! So's Snoopy Hound! Please give that puppy belly a big kiss from us!

A

·
0 Posts
She is very pretty and has such cute expressions. Thank you so much for adopting! yvonne

A

·
0 Posts
How wonderful that you could give a puppy mill puppy such a wonderful new life.
I love the pictures
Jennifer

A

·
0 Posts
Oh my! She is adoreable, and so is her big brother!!!!
Looks like she is going to have an awesome life.
Keep the pics coming!!! ( I love the term "camera lush" hahaha)
Annie

·
Registered
181 Posts
How cute!!!! Love the pics.

·
Registered
70 Posts
GORGEOUS!

I wish you people would stop putting up all these pictures of these adorable basset puppies.

I'm a college student and don't have time to figure out how to get my hands on them, nor do I have anywhere to put them.

But anyways I LOVE that first picture

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi I am new here, I am so excited we also just got a baby basset, Vanessa's brother Valdez from MABR. We renamed him duncan. He is so sweet! We are getting a digital camera so we can send and post some pics. He has fit in so well with our other animals, 1 speagle (shar pei and beagle) Stella, and 5 cats. :D

A

·
0 Posts
How cute!! lokks like my Tummy boy did as a puppy. (gotta luv them) :) Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy

·
Registered
33 Posts
They are both adorable...and their markings, oh...to die for.

Just one question? Why did you name your dog Snoopy? Snoopy was a Beagle, not that it really matters though.

·
Registered
335 Posts
What a living doll! I love her already! Congrats on the new addition!

BarbR

1 - 20 of 28 Posts