Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what I've been listening to for the last half an hour. This is very mild compared to some other nights! (The hubby will probably kill me for this :lol:)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Oh my! What dolls (i love how your hubs is holding one)! Yep, I get this whenever my husband and Fergus fall asleep together...

·
Registered
437 Posts
that is so darn adorable....I am still chuckling...my basset loves his daddy's pillow so nurmerous time i have woke up to both of them lying back to back with their heads on the pillow and snoring...if it wasn't so dark I would have taken many picts...and your basset babies are adorable....

Woody Hayes' mom

·
Registered
878 Posts
Awww so cute and your dogs look so well loved! :D

When I see clips like this (or my own spoilt hounds) I often think of all those poor
unfortunate Basset Hounds that don't have such a nice life and no cuddles
or somewhere nice and comfy to sleep! :(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sweet Music

They sure all look veryy cozy. You could almost get an orchestra happening with all of that. :D Makes you feel like just curling up and going off to snoozeland or should I say snoreland to drift off to sleep with them

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
They sure all look veryy cozy. You could almost get an orchestra happening with all of that. :D Makes you feel like just curling up and going off to snoozeland or should I say snoreland to drift off to sleep with them
I'm sure with you on that one...

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
They are so adorable (including the hubby), though can be noisy. My puppy's been snoring since I got him at 4 months. I have a feeling it will just get louder the bigger he gets.

Despite the noise, there is something so peaceful about sleeping bassets...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts