Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadie & Max took over our bed this morning. Even though it's Saturday we had a lot of things to do and had to get up early, but they weren’t having any part of getting up early on a Saturday.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Oh, those poor, abused, ill-treated poochies! How do they stand it? :lol: George wants to know if he can come and live at your house. He's too short to get into our bed.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:unsure: Oh my!!! I think you have really spoiled them.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Such luxury! And who pulled the covers up?

I'm wondering this of those whose bassets allow you to come into THEIR beds with them.....don't they shed like crazy all over the place? (not the humans, but the bassets).

You can pet Ruby and there's literally fur flying...even after her daily brushing.

My childhood basset Bud used to allow us to vaccuum him and he would moan....Ruby runs from the vaccuum so trying to get that wand near her would be a bad thing.

Mooooo,
Ruby

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Such luxury! And who pulled the covers up?

I'm wondering this of those whose bassets allow you to come into THEIR beds with them.....don't they shed like crazy all over the place? (not the humans, but the bassets).

You can pet Ruby and there's literally fur flying...even after her daily brushing.

My childhood basset Bud used to allow us to vaccuum him and he would moan....Ruby runs from the vaccuum so trying to get that wand near her would be a bad thing.

Mooooo,
Ruby
[/b]
I never noticed a lot of shedding from Sadie, but we are just now seeing a lot of shedding from Maxwell, I know it's his because most of what were seeing is his white hairs. I don't know if he is actually shedding more white then black or the white ones just show up more. Sadie has a much different coat then Max. Sadie’s is shorter and stiffer, Max’s is longer and fluffier and seems to shed more. But it still isn't so much that I won't allow him in our bed.

·
Registered
144 Posts

Mooooo,
Ruby
[/b]
vacuum cleaners can suck the soul out of the basset dontcha know?

ernest the puppy

·
Registered
284 Posts
i love the way she is lying with her head on the pillow just like us humans! my snoopy does that also but she not allowed under the blackets - just ontop!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
aww! *lol* I love it when they get all smooshy-faced like that when they're sleeping. Mocha snoozes with her ears over her eyes as well. *lol*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts