Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! As you know Mattie and I are new to the board. I just thought I would show you all what Mattie does 20 out of 24 hours a day. The other 4 hours she is eating, stratching at the door to go out or she is outside watching traffic. But I love her anyway.

[attachment=682:mattie_sleeping.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
STOP; Listen !!

You hear that ????

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

;=)

Miss Daisy and her driver, Fritz

:lol:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Ms Mattie and I went to the local greenway (trail that runs through our town) and we walked. Or I should say it was a sniff walk. Every tree, bush or post Mattie had to stop to see who had been there. She met a lovely Golden Retriever named Luke on our walk. I think they are best friends now. But Mattie's walk has worn her out and once again she is sawing some logs in her sleep.

Hopefully the rain holds off so we can walk again tomorrow. By the way Mattie does not do the rain. She hates to get wet.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well, I think we have sister bassets. Miss Daisy looks very much like your basset. Miss Daisy REFUSES to go out if it is raining! Miss Daisy stops my wife at the door when she comes home from work...for a complete Sniff! Life is good. ;)

Many Happy Howls to you all,

Miss Daisy and her driver, Fritz

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would have to agree that cutie Miss Daisy looks alot like Mattie. I guess they always say your twin is out there somewhere and the same must be true for basset too.

If it rains, Mattie puts the break on and will not leave the cover porch. My husband and I have to put on the rain coats and take her out. Even if it is 3 a.m. and its raining I have to walk her in the rain so she can do her business.

Tell your wife not to worry, I get the big sniff when I come home from work, I am a waitress at a steakhouse so I smell yummy to Mattie when i come home.

Mattie gives your Miss Daisy a Ruff, Ruff and a sniff!! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts