Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Too Funny!! Louie doesn't sing, just arrrhhoooo's at the squirrels and the raccoons! LOL!

A

·
0 Posts
Huck LOVES to sing!! We, in fact, have to spell the word or say "S-word" cuz' he gets all excited about sharing his voice. We usually start out by doing the "meee meee meee" warm up thing and then progress to "Do Re Me....". It's one of his favorite things!

[ February 26, 2006, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: Lynne & Huck ]

A

·
0 Posts
Oh! How cute. Wish Tummy would do that! Happy to be a slave for Tummy Boy.

H

·
0 Posts
That reminds me of when our elderly (18 yr.old) cat stands in the middle of the house and just screams his head off for no apparent reason and seems to trigger Homer to purse his lips, lift his head, and howl right along with him!! It really sounds pretty funny. As soon as the cat stops, Homer stops. :D

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
can't leave out Robert Kramer
Remember Their Lives

"Since it's original release in 2001, "REMEMBER THEIR LIVES" has been a favorite among not only Robert Kramer fans, but has warmed the hearts and souls of basset hound lovers and rescue organizations all over the country.

...Originally composed to help raise funds for Guardian Angel Basset Rescue, Robert teams up with prolific songwriter and female indie recording artist Valerie Leventhal, with "Little Brown Dog", her bluesy and powerful contribution to the project.

He taps into his comedic sensibilities in "Also Sprach Bassethrustra", a musical parody of the famous 2001 Space Odyssey intro which even includes his own basset hound 'Flash' barking in time to the crescendos, with hilarious results."

unfortunately flash past away on Sept. 29th (2005) at 15 years of age.

A

·
0 Posts
Please Deb, I want to loan her my cockatoo. What the heck, on most days I would probably just give her away. No wait, that sounds bad. Only a fellow cockatoo owner can understand the noise and mess that these birds make.

My Sally "talks" to the people that walk down the street. The looks on their faces is priceless. It sounds like someone being killed in our house. The police actually came to our house one day. When I am at home, Sally has free run of the house, but when my mother-in-law comes to visit, the bird is locked up and not let out so she lets you know how unhappy she is. One night mom hadn't let Sally out for a couple of days and she was screaming. The police came to the door, (with no real excuse and laughed when they saw Sally). Mom said they just left without asking any questions. I think there must have been someone new in the neighbourhood who reported us. I usually introduce all my neighbours to Sally (because you can sometimes hear her outside) so that they understand my children and I are safe. Cockatoos make fantastic pets (almost as funny as basset hounds) In fact I think they are the bassets of the bird world.

Susan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts