Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone at CyberHound. My husband and I are new basset hound parents. We love reading the forum & looking at your basset pictures. Has anyone ever used shrinkydinks, the kind you can print in an inkjet printer? [attachment=490:AAAAAgDq...AAAM8y7Q.jpg] My little sister in law would like to make basset hound magnets for the fridge.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Welcome! I never heard of shrinky dinks either but sounds like a fun idea! We would love to see some pictures of your hound.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi everyone. My niece's and nephew want pictures of your babies so they can make keychains & fridge magnets. I hope you guys don't mind. With all the toys they have they play with my fridge magnets all day long. Which keeps them quiet. I tried yesterday to post pictures, but I wasn't successful. I'm new to computers. Our basset's name is Mia. She is red and white, and two months old. I have more pictures and I will post them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I have found that the best way to post pictures is to open a photobucket account and upload your pictures there. Once you do that you copy the very last link under your picture called the IMG Code and put it right into your post. Click the preview post button to make sure your picture is the size that you want and to make sure you uploaded it properly.
Your puppy looks very cute!

·
Registered
63 Posts
:lol: This title caused much amuesment in our household.... my son has a whole other meaning for the word dink.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Oh my! I used to play with Shrinky Dinks when I was a kid (that would be the early 70's) I didn't realize that they had ones you could put in a printer. Very cool.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts