Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lea likes to keep me company when I take my shower... notice she also likes to steal my towel :roll:

B

·
0 Posts
wheewww! <G>. I was almost afraid to click pic. :mrgreen: You R lucky. Tummy wouldn't go in the shower. Tummy Boy's Mom :D .

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have the same problem we have a double size shower in our main bathroom and Menna will growl and bark until I let her in

M

·
0 Posts
Wow, that is unusual. I haven't bathed mine yet but I do know they both hate the swimming pool!

J

·
0 Posts
Molly HATES water. We opened our pool 2 weekends ago, and now she sits smack up against the sliding glass door whenever anyone is in the pool in the 1% chance that she could maybe get wet.
She would rather go without food than get anywhere near water!!!
Our Lab though LOVES the water. SHe runs around like a crazy dog when we are in the pool, waiting to get squirted by our son's water guns.

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
I'm not sure Lea likes the water more then the other bassets,
she just needs to keep an eye on the slave, so she doesn't
slip out through the secret backdoor...... :lol:

·
Registered
775 Posts
The minute the water goes on Copper goes out and waits just outside of the door.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The only time Snoopy's been in the bathroom with me was a disaster.

I was in the shower, curtain closed. When I got out, the door had been open, and everything I'd left on the bathroom floor - shoes, shirt, underwear - had been STOLEN and relocated to the front garden.

My hound is a sneaky little thief.

·
Registered
109 Posts
eeyore and water

I have a funny story for you all; however at the time it was devistating.... My hub eeyore and I just moved to a different house and did not know that our front door could be opened so easily by the wind...we were in the bedroom watching a movie, I walked in the living room only to find that our hound was missing and the door was open. I called for my husband and told him eeyore was gone..we searched the neighborhood and I was crying....finally Gary remembered to check the lake infront of our house ...he thought to check there because during walks eeyore always tries to get in but we wont let him.,..sure enough there he was just swimming.... my husband saw him and called for him he then picked him up (all 50lbs of hound) and here they come up the bank both wet and covered in mud. The front door was fixed the next day and our hound is not allowed in the lake..... (we fear there could be alligators)

A

·
0 Posts
General does the same thing, waits outside the shower until i'm done and then barks at me while i dress. He thinks we're going somewhere. He doesnt however seem to want to get in with me, just doesn't want me out of his sight.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts