Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
They are beautiful. Looks like they are outside enjoying the warm Florida weather. We're envious. Spencer is snuggled in bed right now - it's snowy in Cincinnati, with a wind chill of -11. :unsure:

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Wind chill is 6 degrees this afternoon- I wish I were snoozing in the sun in Florida! I never get tired of seeing photos of Rusty and Stickers-

L

·
0 Posts
Oh I'm in love. :wub: Do U ever have litters? I am looking for one about a year old????(and of course those long beautiful ears.) Tummy is a very gentle dog. We are going to Suncoast waddle in Feb.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We will be at the Waddle in February so you'll get to meet Rusty & Stickers! They are spayed & neutered. I got them for a great breeder who I found through the Basset Hound Club Of America.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Great shots of lovely bassets!

lvbassets, Maggie's Mommy gave very good advice in telling you to check the Basset Hound Club of America's web site for a good breeder in your area. Breeders often have older dogs, some retired champions, that they want to place in a good home......

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Your 2 are so adorable!

~Heather

L

·
0 Posts
Great shots of lovely bassets!

lvbassets, Maggie's Mommy gave very good advice in telling you to check the Basset Hound Club of America's web site for a good breeder in your area. Breeders often have older dogs, some retired champions, that they want to place in a good home......[/b]
I will ck. withBasset Hound Club of America. <thanks> I met Breeder up here @ dog show. Bought Tummy @ 7 months. He will be 6 in March.He needs a friend tp play with. Tummy was purchased as (pet quality) not to me. His nose is crooked and he has the worst teeth placement. < to me he is beautiful>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts