Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stickers is absolutely the boss. She is not aggressive in any way to Rusty but tends to be the leader. Rusty would definitley not do well as an only dog. He needs her to tell him what to do and when to do it. He's seems to be happier that way. That's why the two of them work so well together. They each have established their place in the pack and are happy with it.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Yours get along better than mine over bones.
In fact, right now Dozer is walking around the house with a milk bone in his mouth, and keeps growling at Digger as they pass each other.

·
Registered
360 Posts
:lol: In our house, when I hand out bones or rawhides, they take theirs and go in opposite directions! Dixie to her futon and Belly straight for the doggie door, outside.

That's so sweet that they share.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How cute!
I fill those same kind of bones up with peanut butter and freeze them. They make an awesome treat that the dogs LOVE and it takes a good while for them to eat all of the frozen filling out! Plus it is alot less expensive than buying new ones every time. ( I also run them through the dishwasher to keep them clean after they chew on them)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
That is adorable. Mine get along, but there's no way they would share a bone...I was shocked to see them sharing the water bowl this evening.

~Heather

·
Registered
72 Posts
I enjoy your pictures and video's, I can't get mine to share the sofa.... much less than sharing a bone, I can't even spend time with one without the other one getting jealous. I know you are proud of your hounds they are beautiful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts