Basset Hounds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by you blogging Bassets (and of course the cats that have taken over Jowls of Fury), I started a blog about my pups. I am chronicling life with an Addison's dog, as I found that reading people's personal experiences with this disease to be so helpful. I'll of course be sharing Molly and Winston's antics.

Blogging Molly's Addison's will help me to keep track of how she progresses through the disease, so I can be mindful of her changes. It's more fun than keeping a journal, right?

If you decide to visit the blog, I hope you enjoy it! Here it is: Molly McFreckles' World

·
Registered
761 Posts
The blog looks great! I've bookmarked it. I think it's a neat and great way of tracking her Addison's. Down the road you can look back and see something you might have forgotten about. Good luck in dealing with Addison's!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
what a fantastic idea
and it'll be helpful to those who encounter addison's in the future--no doubt will be an invaluable resource for them. i give it two paws up molly!
good girl.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Very nice! We like it! I think combining a blog about health and antics is a great idea.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Have it open in another tab to check out in a few minutes...fighting an ornery puppy and a stubborn 4 year old child that will not go to bed!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
We like it :) and have added you to the blogs we drool over.

I'm still relatively new to the blogging world myself but it's kind of fun to just write never really knowing for sure who is reading or even if anyone is reading LOL. Plus it's another place to share pictures of our pups!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts