Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know when your spider senses tingle - just to let you know that your basset has done something it shouldn't have?

Seems my spring clean wasn't as thorough as it should have been, as Sebi got hold of a roller ball pen, with this as a result:

Honestly. It's non-toxic, and he's fine. Of course he managed to stain his snow-white chest with this! And there was also a nice imprint on the couch where he 'hid' after his boo-boo. I knew something was up when he was reluctant to come over for a treat and actually looked guilty when I stepped on the remains of the pen coming over to him.

Silly sod.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
:D I took a pen out of Moose's slobbery lips yesterday. He hadn't got that far yet! Don't ya just love em???

Sandy

·
Registered
71 Posts
My "spidey senses" went on stupid yesterday. I was on the computer doing some studio work downstairs when my six year old came to inform me that Wilson got in the garbage and was eating something.

I ran upstairs to find Wilson on his dog bed licking an empty caesar salad dressing bottle and laying on an empty plastic bag which had held one slice of dry bread. I was actually happy, he really didn't make a mess, just helped himself to a semi-healthy snack.

Pens are always locked up in our house, our off white carpet had a green marker (thankfully one of the kids washable ones) accident once. I hope never to happen again, but I love the purple belly shot.

Susan and Wilson

·
Registered
134 Posts
I came home one time and a Lab we had (Marco - his mother's name was Polo :lol: ) had gotten ahold of a pink Bingo dobber and my seafoam green carget had HUGE (and I do mean HUGE) pink blobs all over it! That's why to this day I love area rugs! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts