Darn it, I wish we could take him! Scully would love him, but we're not ready for a second houndie YET. I wonder if they've contacted rescue about trying to place him; I think I'll send Duke's family an email. I hope he finds the perfect loving home he deserves!
actually i was really tempted to get him, actually contacted them then decided that really we arn't ready either for another one, with our daughter getting married in august thought that we should wait till after the wedding so there isn't so much going on. did get to see a picture and he is a cutie but looks likes he MIght have a beagle mix in him but can't be sure his ears are a little short.