Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this doesn't have anything to do with Bassets but I'm so excited I just had to share with anyone that will listen I hope you don't mind. We just came from an Academic Award Ceremony where we found out my daughter who is graduating 2nd in her class from high school was awarded a Full Tuition Scholarship to our local University plus additional $2000 scholarship from the County Community Foundation & two other non-cash awards. We are just so proud; she has worked very hard for this and has been so focus, I'm so glad all her hard work is paying off.

Here's a picture of her with one of her awards.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Basset related or not, that is wonderful news! Congratulations to your daughter for her hard work, and hurrah for her well deserved rewards. Of course you are proud of her - and I'm sure she loves your basset, so there is the link you need. :D

·
Registered
119 Posts
great news it's nice to hear news about basset familys as well as basset information it somehow gives more insight about the people we are all corresponding with.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That's so nice to hear!!! Now a days it's very hard to get kids in the gear to do that stuff. you are so lucky!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts