Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a week ago Mater my seven-year-old Bassett started snorting real bad especially when he was laying on his side he did this two or three times and did it today and scared me I tried to listen to his heart and it didn't sound right to me I took him to the vet .Vet said he couldn't really hear is heart because all the fluid in his chest he gave me some LASIK something for allergies and also gave me a heart failure pill but he said he was really active he didn't think it was anything serious but I'm really nervous he's my best friend he wants to see him again in a week. Anybody with experience with fluid in their chest or maybe allergies or something.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe that's what it is but he does have a chest full of fluid to hopefully that's allergies.and I have a little half basset half beagle she started doing it last night then of course this morning I get up and news on TV about a dog that got tested positive a little pug for covid-19 so what a wonderful world.he is my best friend in the world so I tend to freak out if anything might be wrong with him.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe that's what it is but he does have a chest full of fluid to hopefully that's allergies.and I have a little half basset half beagle she started doing it last night then of course this morning I get up and news on TV about a dog that got tested positive a little pug for covid-19 so what a wonderful world.he is my best friend in the world so I tend to freak out if anything might be wrong with him.
my boy mater got a clean bill of health today vet said that said it must be allergies heart sounds good chest is clear I am so relieved

1 - 4 of 4 Posts