Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just LOVE my new baby, George. He came to me when he was just over 10 weeks old. He is now about 13 weeks. In the 3 weeks I have been his momma, I have come to discover he is a very very sweet and naturally well behaved boy. he doesn't bark (much), he doesn't chew (much), and he LOVES to snuggle! However, like many basset hound owners, I have found trying to housetrain him has been a royal pain. I know it has only been a few weeks and I understand he is just a wee pup, so I don't blame him. All in due time, I am sure! But he pees SO MUCH. At the very least, I look forward to not having to take him out 2-3 times through the night. Whew! I am beat!

Pics of my baby :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1006...mp;id=556800629

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
More pictures please.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I just LOVE my new baby, George. He came to me when he was just over 10 weeks old. He is now about 13 weeks. In the 3 weeks I have been his momma, I have come to discover he is a very very sweet and naturally well behaved boy. he doesn't bark (much), he doesn't chew (much), and he LOVES to snuggle! However, like many basset hound owners, I have found trying to housetrain him has been a royal pain. I know it has only been a few weeks and I understand he is just a wee pup, so I don't blame him. All in due time, I am sure! But he pees SO MUCH. At the very least, I look forward to not having to take him out 2-3 times through the night. Whew! I am beat!

Pics of my baby :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1006...mp;id=556800629[/b]
Wow! George is such a sweetheart. His pics made me go OOOHHHH and smile. What a cutie he is. Have patience with the housetraining. Jasper took a few months to get it completely but he is so worth it. I think all bassets like to snuggle, one of their endearing traits.
jasperspet (Colleen)

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Welcome George and Pam!! Your little guy is beautiful, and just hang in there on the potty training. He's still a little guy and it will take time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts