Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Sadie for a walk to the ball field tonight. It was the first time I took Sadie there. A friend of mine had a son playing a game so we stayed and watched for a while. Sadie was so good, every body loved her and commented on how calm & good she was for a 5 month old. She just sat right in front of me on the ground and watched all the people, if any of them stopped to pet her she would start wagging her tail and sniff at them but never once tried to jump on anybody.She was just a little angel, I was so proud of her.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Awww, you're lucky! Tootie would have been a maniac! :lol:

She just loves people....especially kids....a little TOO much :roll:

·
Registered
119 Posts
How do you do that????
Menna can't leave people alone of any age and we still have a leakage problem sometimes when daddy comes home.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think we just got very lucky with Sadie. We haven't had many problems at all with training her, even the potty training. The only thing we can't break her of is harassing the heck out of my Miniature Pincher, Lita. The two of them go at it like my two teenage daughters do. She always wants what ever the other has just because the other one has it. Once she does get it from her then she could careless about it, she will just walk away and go attack Lita just because she can. Lita is not innocent in all this either. She will purposely parade something in front of Sadie just to get her going. I know the two of them are just playing, but the barking & growling at each other can get on your nerves. Other then that Sadie has been really good and easy to train.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Sadie is such a good girl! We took Copper to the beach today and he barked at everyone he saw.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Good for Sadie! It's great that you are giving her all this socialization. It will make she so much more comfortable in strange situations in the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts