Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Sadie's 1st Birthday today. I put some cool whip on an angle food cake and tried to get some pictures of her. She didn't know what to think of it, especially when the cool whip got on her nose. Max was very interested in what was going on as well. Here are some pictures of Sadie's first year and her Birthday cake. We have our Basset Birthday party to go to this afternoon with Sadie’s brothers, I will post picture of that later.

Sadie sleeping with Snoopy who has since then gone to the Bridge

Sadie & Lita

tearing up one of dad's Hockey News

Sleeping in one of her favorite positions

When Sadie first met Max

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Sadie is quite a beauty. I especially like the photo with her sleeping all sprawled out and the one where she's tearing up the magazine. To me, those two pretty much sum up Bassets. I also liked the photo where Sadie was curled up with Snoopy... it was very sweet.

Happy Birthday, Sadie!! Wishing you many more!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Happy Birthday Sadie! I love looking at your babies. They bring back a lot of memories for me. Not only did I have a Sadie too, but her markings were similar to your Sadie's. And I think your Sadie & mine were about the same age when they got a little brother.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Happy Birthday Sadie! I love looking at your babies. They bring back a lot of memories for me. Not only did I have a Sadie too, but her markings were similar to your Sadie's. And I think your Sadie & mine were about the same age when they got a little brother.[/b]
I would love to see pictures of your Sadie.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIE!!! You are a beautiful, beautiful houndie. And lucky you - your mom takes great pics of you.

I hope your special day was filled with treats and belly rubs!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Happy Birthday pretty girl. The next to the last pic is so cute. Max looks more interested in the cake than Sadie.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Here's one of my all time favorite pictures - Sadie with her new little brother Spencer. Sorry it's small, it's old & I had to scan it & couldn't get it bigger! She was a little over a year in this picture.

Here is Sadie at age 11 - about 5 months before she went to the Bridge.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's one of my all time favorite pictures - Sadie with her new little brother Spencer. Sorry it's small, it's old & I had to scan it & couldn't get it bigger! She was a little over a year in this picture.

Here is Sadie at age 11 - about 5 months before she went to the Bridge.

[/b]
Your Sadie was beautiful and I can see why my Sadie reminds you so much of her. The first picture with Spencer and Sadie is really cute.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I love the series of pictures from puppy to present. We missed the small puppy stage with both of ours getting them as an 8 month old and 10 month old. Bassets are so adorable when they are small, all ears and big paws.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts