Basset Hounds Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Sadie

I, too, am so sorry for your loss. Unfortunately, I lost my beloved Rosie two days before Sadie went to the bridge. Hopefully, they are running together over green meadows without leashes. I'm posting a new message about my loss, too.

Amy, you seems to have picked the right time, place and vet -
Sadie is fine now where she is, and she'll have a ball with all
our other deceased dogs.

You'll never forget her, but the pain will go away eventually.

Hugs from us.

I'm so sorry for your loss--it's so hard when they have to leave us.:(

I'm so very sorry for your loss. :cry: :cry: It must be so very devastating to have to let your baby go to the bridge, but you gave her a last gift of recognizing that it was her time. I hope in time you can find comfort in the wonderful memories your Sadie shared with you.
Hugs and Drool,
Mary

Amy- I belong to a petloss grief support group. This morning all around the world we are sending up balloons in memory of our beloved pets. I have a purple balloon with Sadie's name on it and a streamer that says Sending our love to Heaven. Thinking of you during this difficult time- Wendy

Amy I am so very sorry for your loss you will be in my thought and you know, I'm sure, that you did the right thing for her, if only all pets were so lucky to have such a caring and loving owner.
Arlene and Opus

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Thank you everyone for all your kind words. Knowing others care does help.

Wendy, you don't know what that purple balloon means to me. I sent you a PM.

Amy

Amy,

It is so difficult to hear the loss of another beloved pet, but I'm sure you helped Sadie so much by sending her to the bridge so peacefully. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Spencer. Thank goodness you have Spencer to hang on too now in this sad time.

Daisy

I am sorry that I am a few days late but want to let you know that you are in my thoughts.
Jennifer

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.