Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we had to put our irish wolfhound down today. my bassett, little fat, and wheaton terrier, mojo are both wondering where their other friend is. im hoping the day gets better.

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
We lost two of our seniors this past year. The passage of time and the work involved in caring for our other dogs ease the pain--a little, anyway. My thoughts are with you. :(

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am deeply sorry for your loss. Most all of us have been there and know how you are feeling. Spend a lot of time with and love your other dogs to the fullest. That, along with the passage of time, has helped me since loosing my childhood dogs over the last few years.

~Heather

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I'm so sorry. It's just heartbreaking to put a pet down. We grow so attached to them. Hope it helps to know most of us on here have been in your position, and are here to offer support.

Sandy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thank heavens for our other four leggers left behind. It never goes away, but time does do some healing. I am very sorry for your loss. Been there before and it is never easy. Be kind to yourself and cuddle the remaining ones for comfort.

Hugs to you from Susan and Wilson.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts