Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited!! Today I received the October issue of Dog Fancy Magazine. I didn't subscribe to it, so I called them. They informed me that Rusty's photo is on page 9!!! I forgot that I submitted his photo!! He looks SO handsome!!! That's my boy!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, that is great! I am going to msure I get that issue. Congratulations!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I scanned the page with the photo and our names!!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Congrats!

Wow! That is something! He looks so dignified; he must know he is going to be a celebrity. :) Congratulations, and Elmer and Button would like to know if you would be interested in becoming their agent!
:lol:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Arooooooo!!! What exciting news. Maybe Rusty is headed for modeling fame as, Jason, the "Hush Puppy" Basset. Way to go Rusty!!!

Aroooooos from Bogie Carter!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
That is so cool. I looked for that magazine when I was at the stores yesterday but our local stores don't carry the magazine. I'll have to try the bookstore down town.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the congrats!! I showed the magazine to Rusty and told him he was famous!! It's just a page with dogs photos but I'm still thrilled that his picture was chosen. Stickers isn't jealous at all. She LOVES her brother! She is just as much a star at home and in our neighborhood!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts