Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is doing much better. Still whining alot and looking at his incision :( For the first time, he wagged his tail at Stickers today. They laid next to each other until she was starting to get too curiuos about things. I will ask the Vet when they can be reunited :) Here is his incision:

·
Registered
714 Posts
OUCH! That's quite an incision there, Rusty. (A bit too close to the 'plumbing' for me to look at it without squirming. :blink: )
Seriously, I'm very glad you are home and will be all better soon. A lot of us were very worried about you!

·
Registered
284 Posts
oh my....ouch. it looks awful. no wonder he's barely wagging his tail. i fell so sorry for you Rusty. :( :( Hopfully once the weekend is over with you'll be feeling alot more lively.

Is he eating and drinking? I think so long as he's eating and drinking he'll be on the mend soon enough.

((((((BIG HUGS TO YOU RUSTY and STICKERS))))))

·
Registered
219 Posts
Ouch...that looks painful! Rusty is a lucky boy to have such excellent nurses to take care of him, I hope he is back to the basset 500 very soon! I agree with others, as long as he is eating and drinking, he is on the mend. Jackie sends drool and kisses to Rusty!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
My goodness!! Did they use staples?? Or is that just a flash glare on stitches? That looks so painful. When do they come out?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts