Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
:) Adorable!! :) That makes me want to get Bogie Carter another Basset to pal around with. Are two more trouble than one??????

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
That is so cute. My two get close to each other for a very few reasons 1. to wrestle 2. to try to steal petting time away from each other 3. when Lily is cleaning Gibbs' ears or 4. when Lily is lifting her leg over Gibbs to try to show she is top dog. That is all.

~Heather

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Having 2 Bassets is the best! When we lost our Maggie Mae (ATB) we knew we wanted another Basset. I never planned on getting 2 :blink: :blink: When we went to see them, they were glued at the hip. There was no way we could separate them. They do everything together. They still walk in a double line in the house. It's so funny to watch!! Having 2 takes alot of pressure off of us to entertain them. They both are very playful with us but it's not the same as playing with another dog. They talk to each other and comfort each other. I know after having them for a year, I will always have 2!!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
That picture is precious. They are so cute. :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
That is sooo adorable. I think that photo should be entered for something , or posted on a billboard of sort. That is "Togetherness".
Thanks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I think that is the cutest picture I have seen in a long time. They are just sooooooooo cute. Isn't it wonderful that Maggie sent you TWO sweethearts!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts