Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't forget the pictures of Rusty and Stickers Mother.
thanks,don

·
Registered
251 Posts
Don: I sure won't forget :D Next Sunday I get Cassie, R & S's Mom, Flame, their Cousin & Nillie (again, 3rd time!) their niece. Flame is the Mother of Nillie & the rest of that litter of 11, born 18 months ago. We've had just about every pup from that litter over the past year but we've never had Flame, the Mom. I don't know her or R & S's Mom to well so I'll excited to get to know them over the 3 week stay. 5 Bassets for 3 weeks!!!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I am looking forward to seeing what Rusty and Sticker's mom looks like! She must be one gorgeous dog!
You are so lucky to have so many visiting hounds!

·
Registered
12,947 Posts
Don: I sure won't forget :D Next Sunday I get Cassie, R & S's Mom, Flame, their Cousin & Nillie (again, 3rd time!) their niece. Flame is the Mother of Nillie & the rest of that litter of 11, born 18 months ago. We've had just about every pup from that litter over the past year but we've never had Flame, the Mom. I don't know her or R & S's Mom to well so I'll excited to get to know them over the 3 week stay. 5 Bassets for 3 weeks!!!!!!! :D :D :D[/b]

When you see Ellen say toughyutter says hello.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts