Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got home with the "kids"! They got spayed & neutered on Tuesday. The spent several days with the breeder recoping on her ranch. They are doing great! They were SO excited to see us. Needless to say this just thrilled us! Remember we just got them on 2/9/06. They certainly weren't lonely on the rach this past week. There were 10 Bassets there all together! The breeder was also dog sitting their brother and 2 Aunts. It was a true family affair. All 10 Bassets are related to each other! So cute. My Husband did manage to get one photo of some of them. We were so excited to see our kids and meet the rest of the clan, it slipped our minds!! They go to my Vet on Friday to have a recheck. The stitches are supposed to be dissolving but I don't know about that??? I'll take them anyway. SO glad to have our kids back home!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Great news!! I bet that was something having 10 bassets all together at one time. Glad your babies are home and doing well.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ruby had "disolving" stitches once and they never disolved. She had to get them removed.

I've had them tho and they disolved; maybe different for humans than for bassets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts