Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rusty & Stickers turned 2 years old today!! Here are some pictures of the celebration this afternoon. The cake is Peanut Butter Carrot Cake with pureed cottage cheese and grated carrot for the frosting! They loved the cake and their presents!!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Happy Birthday to two beautiful babies!! Maybe after all the cake and excitement they will be tired and sleep through the night ;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Venus turns two in just a couple months... I get her cakes from 3 dog bakery, since my baking skills are about as sharp as my telling her NO skills.

The pics are great! Such beautiful hounds!!!!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Happy Birthday Rusty & Stickers! Hope you have many more!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Happy Birthday to them both! Bogie's birthday is coming up in a little over a month and that is an awesome idea for a cake...I may steal it!

·
Registered
465 Posts
Awwww! Too Cute! Happy Birthday, Rusty and Stickers! Love those little "coneheads". Elmee turns 2 on Valentine's Day, and Bubbie on March 5. They are excited to get cakes, too. Great pics!

·
Registered
79 Posts
WOW! Birthday cake (hand fed of course) and presents, how great is that? Happy Birthday to two great looking (and can I say spoiled?) :huh: furbabies. Hope everyone had fun.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Jackie says....did somebody say the word "CAKE"???? LOL!

Happy Birthday Rusty and Stickers!!!! May the next year be filled with sunny skies and suprising adventures.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Happy Birthday, Rusty & Stickers. What good looking hounds! Looks like they've got their doubts about the hats ;)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Happy Birthday! Enjoy (the rest) of your special day!

~Heather

1 - 15 of 15 Posts