Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a close up of Stickers and she didn't blink!

They love to sleep like this!

·
Registered
535 Posts
I love seeing all the pictures posted here. You have very nice looking dogs. How old are they? I love the one with them sleeping, I keep telling my husband we need to get Sadie another basset to play with and curl up with but he thinks one puppy is enough.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are brother & sister. They were one year old on 2/6/06. Two is so nice. They play together, eat together & sleep together. It also takes the pressure off of you to entertain one dog. I say two is better than one!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Your houndies are some the most beautiful I have seen! They look like they are made of crushed velvet and Stickers has the most soul-filled eyes. How do you ever get anything done? I imagine all you want to do is love on those two all day.

Colleen

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Colleen: I do want to love them all day long! It is very hard to be away from them for any amount of time. They are so incredibly loveable. When you pet them, they immediately drop and roll over!! Too cute! I try to brush their teeth several times a week. Well, today Rusty sat there as I brushed Stickers's teeth licking my hand the whole time! How funny!!! I am IN LOVE!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
OMG, they are sooo cute. Typical bassets, they would do anything to make people laugh at them. :lol:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I hope you can make it to the Cyberhound meeting in Vegas next year! Would love to see these babies.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love both pictures but the head shot of Stickers is really great!

·
Registered
714 Posts
The pic of Stickers is fantastic, she is just so beautiful.

The pic of them sleeping is so wonderful, I can't resist posting this one of Dudley and Minnie again.

I wish I had had as good lighting as you did!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts