Basset Hounds Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
So glad to hear that Rusty is at home and recovering!!! Jackie sends a lot of drool to help Rusty heal and I bet the new visitor will be just the thing for Stickers!!! I don't think I would be able to give the dog back though after two weeks!!! :p

G

·
Glad to see Rusty is home. Poor stickers :( . He looks very comfortable. But U just want to pick him up and rock him in a rocking chair. :wub: . (sp) couldn't download spell ck. so bare with me ? Tummy Boy is CONSTANTLYeating every thing in the yard. (rocks grass jagged sticks) I finallybrokedown and bought him a basket type muzzle I feel bad when I see him wearing it. (but works) He is outside about 15 min. An indoor dog. Hug stickers Maybe a new toy? Keep getting better Rusty. Mom is worried. :wub: and drool Tummy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We are SO happy to hear Rusty is home and recovering. I am going to keep an eye on Forrest...he has never done that however we have small red rocks surrounding each of the trees in our back yard.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I hope Rusty's feeling well very soon. It bites when our little friends aren't feeling well and you can't explain why the vet did what he did.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts