Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sept. 23rd Ruby is 8 whole years old!!!!! AND I intend to once and for all, finally learn (again) how to post her pictures here. I do use photobucket and that's not the problem but how to put the pics of her from the digital camera into some sort of directory and then from that directory to photobucket.

ANYWAY, Saturday is her bday and she's going to have a new toy and a bath. The bath is the horrible part for her but it'll be good for us to have a less stinky dog.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Happy Birthday, Ruby!!! :D

·
Registered
775 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RUBY!!!! Aunt Patti, Uncle Dave, Rusty & Stickers are sending tons of birthday kisses & hugs your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day you sweet girl! :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
<div align="center">Happy Birthday Ruby!!!!</div>

Jackie hopes you get lots of love and special treats!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Arooooooo!!! Happy birthday to you, Ruby!!! May you have a great arooooing birthday!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
It's my husband's birthday today, too. :lol: Wait till I tell him he shares his birthday with the lovely Ruby. Give her a big sloppy smooch on the nose from me and George.

·
Registered
465 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RUBY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! :D

Love,

Elmer & Button

Ruby, make Mommy get you a special cake, and a new toy. Hope you have many more!!!! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
On Sept. 23rd Ruby is 8 whole years old!!!!! AND I intend to once and for all, finally learn (again) how to post her pictures here. I do use photobucket and that's not the problem but how to put the pics of her from the digital camera into some sort of directory and then from that directory to photobucket.

ANYWAY, Saturday is her bday and she's going to have a new toy and a bath. The bath is the horrible part for her but it'll be good for us to have a less stinky dog.
[/b]
Happy Birthday Ruby!!!!! from Forrest Gump

·
Registered
775 Posts
Copper,Patty and Dolly all sends Happy Birthday wishes. Sorry we are a day late.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for all the kind birthday greetings for little Ms. Ruby.

And I have to tell you Steinar, the side by side pic of Ruby and Emma is adorable!!!

Anyway....her royal highness got bits of chicken and carrots and apple yesterday for her bday dinner (mixed with her regular food) and today she got part of an apple cinnamon muffin! MMMmmmmmm-GOOD!

We'll grill steak tonight so she'll be getting a bit of that too..... :D

No bath yet but it's on the agenda for today!

Again, thanx from her and me to all of YOU!

"Mooooooooooooo" said Ruby

1 - 16 of 16 Posts