Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Ruby has started to feel better. She's peeing normally at first but still tries to get one more pee out after walking the yard. At least it's not every 2 minutes all night long. And she's sleeping like crazy. More than her normal amount of big sleep. We think she still isn't feeling very well. She's not following us around the house like normal and last night we had to go look for her while we were watching tv. She was sleeping in the guest room on the carpet on the other side of the bed. I was in a panic not being able to find her. When I helled for her to come, she didn't. Hubby and I were searching all over the house! When I found her, she just looked up at me, wagged and went back to sleep. We had to coax her (with kibble) to get her to come to her bed in the family room.

So she's getting better but isn't better if you know what I mean. And she didn't run to her food bowl for breakfast either! :( She's a good eater so that's not a problem but she doesn't seem like herself now.

And as I write this, she's on the carpet in the guest room and not near me in the computer room.

Janice and little (sick girl) Ruby

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don't know about dogs but I know when people are on antibiotics sometimes the side effects don't make our tummies feel too good and a really bad UTI makes people feel bad all over. Not to mention she lost out on alot of sleep (along with you!) the other night? How is she today (Friday)?? Better I hope :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Antibiotics seem to make them a little anti-social probably because they get an upset tummy. Hope Ruby starts to feel better.

Suzanne

1 - 6 of 6 Posts