Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
such indignities!! And in public. Is there no shame or privacy for a girls' intimate moments?

I must say, you are very dangerous with you camera and I'm sure Ruby is extremely overjoyed, but keep 'em coming. She is so cute....

Marie and Abby
Newton, KS

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
What an abuse,
good to see she's bathing without water! :p

And I guess that's normal, since the back of the tube is missing... :blink:

--------------------
<span style="color:#009900">The one that drools rules, :p
Steinar - daddy and foodslave to Emma and Doris!

http://www.basset-hound.net.tf</span>

·
Registered
782 Posts
SHe looks totally thrilled. WHere did you get that bath set up? I love it.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Real nice pic of Ruby!

I was thinking the same as Beverly Anne, where did you get that tub? It's obviously designed for dog washing, with the leash-type hardware up front. Looks like it would be good for keeping a determined bath-hater in place while they're being tortured with soap & water! ;)

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hubby got it at a dog place at the mall. It is very expensive but he got it discounted because he got the floor model.

We originally saw it on tv/cable and thought it would be just the thing for keeping Ruby and her daddy from falling on the slippery wet bathroom floor (like they both did at least 5 times; last time hubby hit his head!).

This bath contraption is good because it has a drain hole so all the hair and water just comes out. Hubby still has to lift Ruby in and out of it but hubby and I can sit in yard chairs to wash her if we want.

We really are happy this bath contraption thing now exists and wish it existed many years ago; would have saved our backs and head!

The only problem is that it's pretty cool out now so the water out of the tap is cold....Next bath time I'll get lukewarm tap water in empty jugs to rinse her off.

And the other problem is that those two arfy's next door (yorkies) go bezerk when we're out there so Ruby must be even more embarrased! <_<

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm lovin' all the pictures of sweet Ruby. I love the bath tub...it seems like it would work great in sunny CA. I always bathe Jackie in the regular tub...she doesn't try to get out.

·
Registered
289 Posts
such indignities!! And in public. Is there no shame or privacy for a girls' intimate moments?
[/b]
LOL

·
Registered
773 Posts
And the other problem is that those two arfy's next door (yorkies) go bezerk when we're out there so Ruby must be even more embarrased! [/b]
Maybe next time, you could 'accidentally' turn with running hose in hand and give the arfy's a little what-for ;) !

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have "accidently" sprayed the arfy's during that last bath and they seemed to like it and got even more bezerk and more loud and more barks.

Last weekend when we had family and friends over, my father-in-law was outside trying to enjoy our patio and yelled, "SHUT-UP!" to those dogs. It was then and only then did the owner come out and call them into the house after they had been arfing for about 30 minutes solid.

I'm hoping that when we take down the chain link fence on that size (which is falling on top of the roof of the gazebo) and put a wooden fence there, that if the arfy's don't see us, they won't bark as much. One can only hope.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts