Basset Hounds Forum banner

Ruby needs surgery!!!!

3K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Barbara Winters 
#1 ·
:huh: :eek:

The skin tag on her bottom lip is growing and she keeps getting bacteria around it. She is on antibiotics again but can't be taking them forever. And there's a very hard lump on her hip that the vet is concerned about. So...even tho we don't want her to have surgery at her age, she has to. It'll be done on November 30th.

Janice and little Ruby

#4 ·
Fingers and paws crossed for little Ruby. If she's healthy otherwise, I bet she'll do fine (and she is,right?)....
[/quote]

#5 ·
Best wishes to Ruby! Spencer had surgery this past summer to remove a cyst that would not stay healed, had 10 teeth removed & had his remaining teeth cleaned. I was worried sick about him because of his age, but he did just fine. I bet Ruby does too. :)

#9 ·
We'll have little Ruby in our thoughts, Janice, but I'm sure she'll do great. My 19 year old cat had surgery once and he did just fine. Stay positive!

Love Marcia, Mike, Sally, Rocky and Bliss

#15 ·
Francis and I send healing vibes to you and Madame Ruby. Between all our prayers and wishes and all the care, love and attention she recieves from you and her husband how can she not. We'll be thinking of you from now until the30th, Janice!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.