Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:huh: :eek:

The skin tag on her bottom lip is growing and she keeps getting bacteria around it. She is on antibiotics again but can't be taking them forever. And there's a very hard lump on her hip that the vet is concerned about. So...even tho we don't want her to have surgery at her age, she has to. It'll be done on November 30th.

Janice and little Ruby

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Fingers and paws crossed for little Ruby. If she's healthy otherwise, I bet she'll do fine (and she is,right?)....
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Best wishes to Ruby! Spencer had surgery this past summer to remove a cyst that would not stay healed, had 10 teeth removed & had his remaining teeth cleaned. I was worried sick about him because of his age, but he did just fine. I bet Ruby does too. :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Sending good thoughts for a positive result your way!

~Heather

·
Registered
932 Posts
We'll have little Ruby in our thoughts, Janice, but I'm sure she'll do great. My 19 year old cat had surgery once and he did just fine. Stay positive!

Love Marcia, Mike, Sally, Rocky and Bliss

·
Registered
183 Posts
All of our good thoughts are heading your way. Ruby seems to be such a little trooper I have no doubt she will do very well.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mattie and I will be thinking of you and Miss Ruby on the 30th and the days to come after sugery. Stay postive, I am sure everything will be okay.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Francis and I send healing vibes to you and Madame Ruby. Between all our prayers and wishes and all the care, love and attention she recieves from you and her husband how can she not. We'll be thinking of you from now until the30th, Janice!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts