Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Diarrhea in the middle of the night, and all morning too.

Besides boiled hamburger and rice for dinner, what should I do?

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Minna, out doxie, ate a dead bird in our yard last week and had the same symptoms-it seemed to be getting worse instead of better, so we took her to the vet and he gave her Metronid which we gave her along with the bland diet you mentioned. Poor Ruby, hope she is better soon!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With that, I always call the vet. I figure a vet bill is better than a SUPER sick pup. Molly became very dehydrated with this once which of course causes me to be extra jumpy about calling the vet...
Good luck, I hope she is ok!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Healing drool from us... she probably did eat something that did not agree but can't be too safe! I think I am putting my vet's kids through college but I sure appriciate them! yvonne

·
Registered
335 Posts
Best wishes & lots of healing drool!
Barb & Daisy Jayne

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Poor Ruby

Get better really quick. Aaarrooos and drool from Wilson.

Susan and Wilson

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huckleberry is very distressed knowing that Rudy-doo is not feeling well. I'd be especially concerned about dehydration and if it continued today I'd call the vet.

Get better Ruby....we love you!!

Huckleberry & Lynne

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rusty has had some loose stool when adjusting to his new food. His breeder said to give him 1/2 of Immodium. I got the Immodium Advanced which also has an anti gas additive. She said even better. I needed it twice since I got him. The first time he needed 1/2 tablet in the morning and another 1/2 at bedtime. He was fine after that. Second time he only needed 1/2. I always keep that in the house. Hope the baby feels better soon.

PS(I'll call you tonight. Crazy day. I'll fill you in when we talk)!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hope she feel better soon. Healing drool from Copper, Dolly and Patty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts