Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanna hear something funny that Ruby did tonight? My husband was out back and the slider door was open so he could hear me if I shouted. So I loudly asked him to come in as it's time for dinner. Even tho she ate 2 hours earlier, Ruby came running from her bed and looked into her food bowl, then gave me a dirty look and went back to bed. :lol:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
They are way too smart!!! I set up kongs with canned food to put in the freezer- I tell them they can have when I come home at lunch. They always greet me at the door...not today... The minute I opened the door they all ran to stand in front of the freezer! Sometimes I think they really do speak English!

·
Registered
181 Posts
They understand everything. I was looking at the baby 17mo old two-legged and said are you hungry do you want to eat and she just looks at me. Oliver comes running. :lol:

LA and Oliver

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
they aren't only smart, they're devious, cunning, two-faced, tricky, self-centered, diabolical food thieves who are totally without conscience.

If I left anything out, feel free to add it here. :D

Sandy

·
Registered
19 Posts
And their only saving grace is they are so darn cute you can't stay mad at them. Even when you go to bed and find a hamburger patty with ketchup hid under your pillow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts