Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All week long, Ruby has been acting so stressed out and we don't know why. She pants like crazy and whines (like crazy) and paces the floor and we're now thinking that MAYBE she **knows** (??) that I'm going out of town in a few days. I've been very careful NOT to get out the carry-on or put any of my clothes out to pack or anything like that and she's been beyond weird lately.

It's hard to take because we were sitting outside listening to music this evening and she was whining and carrying on like mad. Hopefully she's not sick. She's right here at my feet now in the house but was whining looking for me all over the house and here I was.

B

·
0 Posts
Ruby might know U R leaving. Bassets R funny that way. Could it be leftovers from the 4th fireworks? Tummy Boy's Mom. :?:

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come to think of it, you are probably correct. Might have to do with her general neurosis from loud boom-booms from the 4th of July.

Hopefully she'll come out of it tho......she got me up very early this a.m. Hubby and I are going to have to start going to bed earlier just to get some decent sleep with Ruby waking up so early. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts