Basset Hounds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I used to be a member of this forum some years ago, and as it can sometimes do, life got in the way of posting ;) , but now i'm back.
I recognise a couple of names, Terry & Biscuit. My previous log in name was JB or JGB I think.
Anyway, still have Harvey & Daisy. they are 8 and 9 now. Harvey is having some eye problems at the moment and will be having eye lid surgery and face lift in a few weeks. He is responding very well to his medication and is happy & well in himself. Daisy is shedding hair like there is no tomorrow, :rolleyes: but she is well and enjoying digging holes in the lawn!.
I shall post some photo's asap

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Well. This is embarrassing, but I remember Harvey and Daisy, but not JB or JGB. :lol: :lol:

But whatever the case, glad to see you back! Hope Harvey's face lift goes well! :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well. This is embarrassing, but I remember Harvey and Daisy, but not JB or JGB. :lol: :lol:

But whatever the case, glad to see you back! Hope Harvey's face lift goes well! :D[/b]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
...lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: story of my life, known 1st for my basset's 2nd for my kids!. ;)
Everyone in my village knows the dogs, but ask them my name... wouldn't have a clue.... :lol:

Keep trying to remember my log on name, felt sure it was jb or gjb or jgb, but it was a long time ago and the memory ain' what it used to be.. ;)

·
Registered
4,902 Posts
*I* remember you, JB!! Glad you found your way back. :):):) Nice to hear Harvey and Daisy are still doing well. I suppose we'll all be looking at eyelid and face lifts before long. <_<

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:lol:
Yes Ive even thought of asking the Vet if they can do a deal if they do 2 ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts